Track State Mandates, District Specific Items, and More
Comply Allows You to Track and Manage All of the Following and More:
State Mandated Trainings
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Youth Suicide Prevention and Awareness
- Trauma-Informed Approaches
- School Safety and Security
- Child Exploitation Awareness Education
- Bullying Prevention and Awareness
- Substance Abuse Awareness
- English as a Second Language Training
- Alcohol, Chemical, and Tobacco Use Training
- Holocaust, Genocide, and Human Rights Training
- Opioid Abuse
- Diabetes Care
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Preventing Exposure to Allergens
- AED Training
- Concussion Management Training
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training
- PERMS Submissions
- PD Feedback Form
- Bullying Prevention
- Sexual Harassment
- Equity and Inclusion
- Cyber Harassment
- Dating Violence
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Child Exploitation Awareness
- Drug Abuse Education
- Active Shooter
- Cardiac Arrest
- First Aid Awareness
- AED Defibrillator Training
- Opioid Addiction
- Trauma / Concussions
- Right to Know
- SAP Training
- PSSA / Keystone Administration
District Specific Items
- Credit Approval Requests
- Tuition Reimbursement Requests
- Conference Requests
- Field Trip Requests
- Flex Hours
- Personal Day/Absence Requests
- Work Orders
- Non-District Sponsored Act 48 Hours
- Paraeducator PD Requests
- Norwin School District is using Requests in Comply to track and manage the process of attending a conference/workshop.
- Southern Tioga School District is using Requests in Comply to track the process of pre-approval to take credits and reimbursement after the course has been completed. The process includes pre-approval and follow-up.
- Owen J. Roberts School District is using Requests in Comply to track and manage FLEX Hours. The process includes pre-approval, follow-up, and submission of Act 48 hours to PERMS.
- Iroquois School District is using Comply to educate their employees on the subject of FERPA. This item requires employees to review the FERPA policy each school year.
- Bradford Area School District is using Requests in Comply to track and credit paraeducator hours. This request item requires paraeducators to receive pre-approval for an upcoming professional development training course and/or workshop, and complete follow-up after the event.
- Susquehanna Community School District is using Comply to complete their Employee Policy Annual Review. This item requires employees to review all of their district policies bundled into one.
- Westmont Hilltop School District is using Comply to track Act 71 Suicide Awareness and Prevention Training and review their district’s Suicide Awareness and Prevention Policy.
- Marion Center Area School District is using Comply to track the Annual Reporting of Arrests and Convictions (Act 24) in accordance with the Act 24 of 2011 – Pennsylvania Public School Code.
- Cranberry Area School District is using Comply to track their teachers’ Level I to Level II certificate status.
- Newport School District is using Comply to track and manage field trips, as well as transportation reservations.
And Anything Else that Matters!
Take the Next Step and Get a Private Demo of Comply for Your School District.
Get Comply for your District
Administrators: Contact us for demo and pricing using the form below or call us
at 724-553-9354 (option 2).
Comply News & Updates
The latest Comply news, updates, and announcements.
Pennsylvania’s #1 Choice for Evaluation Management
Manage All PDE Compliance Items in One Place
Track, Manage, Submit Continuing Education Hours to PERMS
Facilitate All Paper-Based Forms and Requests Electronically