Students have a right to a safe and productive environment in which to learn and grow. Educators are equally deserving of a safe work environment.
Required trainings and security measures are now a regular part of school life. Yet, they can be a huge burden to manage.
Edulink’s Comply software can ease that burden by enabling educators to easily track many of the necessary school safety and security requirements.
With Comply, items for each of the categories listed below can be set up; employees and due dates can be assigned; and everything can be tracked right in the software. Documents and certificates can be uploaded, and reminders can be scheduled to go out each cycle to remind employees about what they need to complete.
Whether you are looking to manage your safety and security measures, track clearances and emergency drills, or manage your district-specific requirements, Edulink’s Comply is a great tool to keep you on track and compliant!
Below are some of the many ways Comply can help you manage PDE compliance requirements in one place:
- Safeguard your data and educate your staff about protecting their information and passwords.
Security Awareness Training (Level 1-4)
- Training for personnel with access to criminal justice information for levels 1-4
- Level 1 – Personnel with only Physical Access to Physically Secure Locations
- Level 2 – Authorized Persons to CJI (Criminal Justice Information)
- Level 3 – Personnel with physical and logical access to CJI
- Level 4 – IT Personnel
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Bullying Prevention
- ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) Training
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Opioid Misuse Prevention
- Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- School Climate Surveys
- Trauma-Informed Educational Awareness
Background Checks / Clearances
- Act 114 Clearance – Federal Criminal History Background Check
- Act 151 Clearance – PA Child Abuse Background Check
- Act 34 Clearance – PA Criminal History Background Check
- Fire Drills
- Bus Evacuation Drills
- School Safety Drills
Training for Coaches
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention
- Concussion Management
- First Aid, Health, and Safety
- Fundamentals of Coaching
Annual Reporting of Arrests and Convictions (Act 24)
- Track and report current school employees to ensure they had not been previously arrested or convicted of an offense.
- School Handbook Review
- Acceptable Use Policy Review
- Board Policy Reviews
- Emergency Contact Information
- Emergency Response Plan Reviews